I have selected 15 motivational quotes that will change your life and lift you up to do great things.
1 . “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
We need to live each minute and each day of our live and enjoy life in every minute. Don’t waste time with things you hate. Learn like you were to live forever… that’s true also, learning makes us great and changes us and makes us accomplish great things!
2. “It always seems impossible until it is done.”
Don’t give up if you have dreams that seem impossible, nothing is impossible to accomplish, just start making things possible!
3. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
True, true and true! Most of the plans we make never see the light of day. Start your dreams and you will soon see they will get ahead!
4. “Even if you fall on your face you’re still moving forward.”
This one is an important lesson in life not to let yourself down when you encounter failure in life. I would say also: when you get kicked in the butt it is still a step forward 🙂
5. “Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.”
A whole life philosophy in a sentence. Live your life because is short. Start loving when you have the chance because true love can be a rare thing. Forget about anger, that can only bring more anger in your life! Face your fears in order to overcome them. Create and cherish memories, that’s what we are made of!
6. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”
Try always to be a great mind and don’t let yourself and your mind involved in discussions that will never lift you up. Gossip does not harden your mind for the days to come!
7. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
Thomas A. Edison
Another one that needs to prepare you to face failure of life and move forward. Never think that you failed, do like mr Edison – think that you have not found yet the right solution!
8. “Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
I like so much this quote because it shows admiration to people that think that can change the world. Somethimes they really do change the world trough their innovation and rebelious spirit. Here is to the crazy ones!
9. “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
Don’t go unprepared in life, learn the rules of life and of the game we play. Learn them good enough so you can play the game of life better than anyone else. You will then accomplish wonderful things!
10. “I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.”
This motivational quote is a good one that make us take chances when we have the opportunity. Do things when you have the chance and never regret the things you have done (well here depends on WHAT you have done!) but learn from each experience so you can improve in future and avoid life mistakes.
11. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”
Mr Jefferson thinks hard work brings luck, I tottaly agree with him, sometimes when you feel that luck is not coming your way, you need to make it come by working hard!
12. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.”
Get inspired by this quote by Picasso and stop letting things undone and stop thinking: I can do this tomorrow. We all know that sometimes the things you left for tomorrow are never done.
13. “Always do your best. What you plant now you will harvest later.”
This quote has an ancient wisdom: what you plant now you will harvest later. And it is true, life has it’s way to give us back what we “planted” at a previous time in life. That is why you always need to do your best,
14. “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
Walt Disney was a dreamer and created an empire that still last this day. I will take this quote and make it my own and I will accomplish what I dream. That is my 2015 resolution!
15. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.”
The last of those motivational quotes that will change your life teaches us that we need to work today to have a good tomorrow or tomorrows. Things will never come to you if you just sit and do nothing. Work hard and it life will pay you well enough!
I hope you have enjoyed my motivational quotes list and I really hope they can lift you up to accomplish great things in your life!